Saturday, March 03, 2007

Someone was complaining that my blog lacked of pictures. Fine!Check out tis blog la. Full of pictures.

My ai Xin tea frm my supt. So touched!Dugu, where is my ai xin drink?
Toking abt photos, it reminded me of the scrapbks tat was on my shelves gathering dust. I wanted to stop doin scrapbk bt den as i look back, it realli bought back alot of my memories.

My first completed scrapbk, it was my 17 year old bdae gift to myself
I laughed at the description i put for each of my frenz. I thought there was one that was funni
Description of zee: 她很爱睡觉,在lect都睡,aiya, 她有脑就好。
Ps zee: I realli didnt noe y the comment was so...haha...

this was my 2nd completed one, my moz satisfied bk so far, its everything done by me, even the front n back cover.doesnt it look like a pro mag?

My 3rd and pending bk, its left hanging wif the last few pages undone....since i duno when bt the photos inside r for 2004

I love tis page. Dugu i realized u r the moz fortunate one, tat yr, onli ur bdae, everyone was there to celebrate it

I love tis page as well....haha...romeo n juliet
Those were the days...can i turn back time? Pretty please?

No comments: