Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mar 07:
"I miz him....i Miz the lullaby. Can someone bring him bac to the radio for nite prog. I promised i will stay up n study real hard like i used to in the past.."

I rem i said this in march. I shall take my words bac. Was veri diligently mugging cos i didnt wana flop my fm paper. But after she msg me, ey dk goin to b on radio. Tat's the end of it man.
I tried so hard to concentrate on the words on my txtbk bt somehow my mind keep popping up mary n dk voice. Cm on, wat's the harm of relaxing.

They make 3 girls so high. Wana go diving esp night diving. I wonder wat is dk doin to 3 girls here man. Whu cares as long as he puts a smile on my face, whu cares if i am still living in the past. Nv say goodbye to memories. As long as it is happy memories.

He nv fails to put a smile on my face. Absence realli makes the heart fonder.

PS: Can we put diving on the muz do list?

No comments: