Friday, April 27, 2007

"While the diff grps were called on to take grp pics wif the bdae gal, I realise I fall into the "miscellaneous" grp too.

We'r from different primary sch, and not once in the same class in secondary sch and so on later. Strictly speaking, its band and dugu lim that make our paths crossed, and I so so soooo thankful for that.Dew & I share a very very special friendship, so 'unique' that I'll hold on dearly forever.

Sometimes, I think we'r 2 ppl from the extreme poles; but other times, we can so similar and close in our thinkings and likings that it freaks me out!

Thinking back of the times we shared, I see us chasing after our idols tgt, going crazy and shouting so much for them. From my maiden experience of queueing for Vanness @ PS, to the horrible crowd at J8 for 5566, followed by 仔仔, 潘玮柏, 张善伟, and 校园 concerts of 石康军, 曹格... just to name a few, and of course countless of events and concerts to catch our beloved ENERGY!!!

We've our quiet sides as well, like catching movies and chatting non-stop at N&B, cafes or some places.

She knows me through and through, good and bad and even my worst.
She's always there, for me, just like I'm here for her.

Dear, 你知道我有多么爱你,所以一切尽在不言中。<3
很难想象没有你会怎样,因为有些我心中的感觉和事情好像只有你才能了。
谢谢你无条件的爱和包容。谢谢你最真实的坦白。(我还是忘不了那晚的“坦诚相对”)
谢谢你给我的祝福和你的放开,让我更有勇气去面对和忘记。
你知道吗,有时你突如其来的勇气和冲劲真的好吓人。
让我不知所措,招架不住你又会忽然做出什么疯狂举动。
可是偏偏又是这样的无厘头,傻傻的勇往直前精神让我觉得超可爱的!<3"

Tat's my darling words for me. I njoy reading msgs for me. It alwaes make me feel so sweet. It gives me another chance to noe myself n my frenz. I realli duno wat to sae to her. Juz wana sae, i guess the times we r different in our own waes. I am sorry if i scare u off sometimes, i scare myself off the veri few times as well. Those feelings juz had to be let out somehw n somehw u r the unlucky one. Nw, i truly believe in fate more than anithing else. Some things r meant to be. I am thankful that God has decided to plan u into my life. Love u =)

Ps: Ur dear starting, reminds me of energy ge ni de ge.
Pss: Omg, dk mention abt the email. I was one of it in the 800,900+ email. Tat's sounds so freaking long ago.

No comments: