Friday, April 11, 2008

I met up wif her wif mu n dugu todae
I guess we r nt used to cing her like this
So matured( was that a sign to remind us that we need to grow up?)
We miz the old her
The one who will quarrel wif me at the roadside
The energetic her

She alwaes sae dun worry, dun worry, I'm fine
All the more I will be worried for her

Being together, being friends, being family, we need to accept each other for whu they r
She has changed undeniably, no longer the 13 yr old kid i noe
I need to change myself too, to fit the new her into my memory n nt the old her.

On a sidenote:

I love all my frenz...they r wonderful ppl
Pls dun cheat my feelings
If u do, nv let me find out k...

N LK gang is alwaes Lk gang....1/2 Lk gang can becum 2/3 LK gang
Zee, stop following us ard k.......
To Ewe n Wowo:we didnt organise a LK gathering w/o ur girls, its all zee's fault for following us...Miz u guys too!

Its the subtle action of theirs that make me feel loved...
In HAPPINESS

No comments: