Sometimes i feel i am foolish
I am stupid
Y am i still around on msn
I cld juz jolly disappear n dun even ask a single thing
Let it b let it be
Bt well its my proj rite
I am not saying my grp mates r nt gd, they r fanatasic
I cant generate a gd report like what they have done
In the past, i use to take charge of my poly proj
N PQR will b there when i nid her
In uni, there are other leaders, I juz follows where the flow takes me
Bt sometimes, movin wif the flow juz so isnt me
I hate the times when i dunno where i'm goin
I hate the times when i juz put in 50% of my effort
But i am juz too tired to care....
In the past, i use to change ppl stuff in the proj 4 watever reason
Now, i understand how it feels to get the stuff change
Esp if someone puts in effort even though it is not the best
i'm sorry if someone gt hurt becos i change the contents of the report.
I nv knew that cld hurt. I alwaes thought for the best of everyone.
But my best may nt b the best.
My theory of working hard doesnt apply animore. I muz work smart.
Beware, u will b flooded with emo posts cos exam period is here.
No comments:
Post a Comment